When spring cleaning isn’t giving you the results you want, you might consider spring renovations instead. From small fixes, like changing up your color palette, to big ones like renovating your kitchen or adding a new room, these renovation ideas can make your home feel like a brand-new haven. If you’re itching for a transformation, browse these ideas, then call your favorite remodeling company in Lancaster, CA 93535:
- Add another room: One thing 2020 taught us is that when our whole household is home all the time, there’s simply not enough space for everyone. If you’ve been working from home over the past year, or supervising your kids while they’re in virtual school, you could probably benefit from another room in your home. Consider adding another room to increase your livable space.
- Gussy up your kitchen: When it comes to renovations, kitchens usually top the list. Not only does it maximize your kitchen’s efficiency, but most kitchen renovations increase your home’s value. Whether you want minor fixes like new appliances, sinks and flooring, or choose to redo the entire layout, this is a renovation that will pay off for years to come.
- Change up your color palette: Not ready to try major renovations? Why not change your home’s color palette instead? Painting a room or two is an easy, low-cost way to transform your home’s appearance. Once you’ve painted, you can pick out accessories like throw pillows, rugs and décor to complement the new shades.
- Add wood flooring: Hardwood flooring is always a great investment—plus, it looks beautiful, is relatively easy to maintain and never goes out of style. Consider redoing your home’s floors, at least in the living room and dining room.
- Resurface your driveway: If your driveway’s looking worse for wear, you might be surprised at how different it will look after resurfacing. Spring weather is the perfect time for this—concrete and asphalt need dry, warm temperatures to set properly. This is a great way to increase your home’s curb appeal.
- Try new window treatments: Another quick, inexpensive way to transform your home is to pick new window treatments for each room. Curtains, shades and valances can make your windows the focal point of each room—and they won’t break the bank.
- Finish your attic or basement: Finally, if you want to add another room to your home but don’t want to build a new addition, consider finishing your attic or basement. They can make a great extra bedroom, media room, home office or library. Increasing the livable space will increase your home’s value, too.
Thinking about tackling some of the major renovations on this list? JB Construction can help. Our team offers both remodels and custom patio design in Lancaster, CA 93535. We’ll transform your house into your dream home. Call us today to learn more about our services and get a quote on your next remodeling project. We look forward to working with you to make your home a better place in 2021—and beyond—than it was in 2020!